Vision Villa Resort is the ideal place to rejuvenate your body, refresh your mind and re-spark your soul. Over three nights, you’ll be able to detox, relax and rediscover the real you.
Balinese Cooking Class
Learn how to cook authentic Balinese foods. Discover the island’s secret tradition of spices. Enjoy a unique opportunity to enrich your cooking knowledge and immerse yourself in Indonesian culture.
Nyoman Putra, Head Chef of Vision Villa Resort, will guide you through the preparation of three Balinese dishes, explaining the ingredients, the spices and the techniques. At the end of the class, you’ll receive a special gift, including all the recipes for your new dishes, a special certificate with your picture… and a chance to eat what you cooked.
If you have a favourite Balinese dish you’d like to cook, tell us when you book!
Terms & Conditions
- Includes two non-alcoholic beverages
- Your choice of three Balinese dishes (an additional charge may apply for special ingredients)
- Maximum class size of four people
- Please book three days in advance. Confirmation is based on availability.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm your booking
- Just Rp.750.00 per person
Questions? Suggestions? Special requests? Let us know.
To book your cooking class, just call