Thanks for choosing Vision Villa Resort!
At Vision Villa, we want to give you the best possible experience to ensure that you enjoy our service today, tomorrow and in the future. To do this we need to understand your browsing habits so we can deliver an exceptional and personalized service specifically for you. That said, your privacy and the security of your personal data is, and will always be, enormously important to us. So we want to transparently explain how and why we gather, store, share and use your personal data – as well as outline the controls and choices you have about when and how you choose to share your personal data.
2. About this Policy
This Policy sets out the essential details relating to your personal data relationship with Vision Villa Resort, aka PT. XL VISION VILLAS. The Policy applies to all PT. XL VISION VILLAS services and any associated services (referred to as the Vision Villa Service’).
From time to time, we may develop new or offer additional services. If the introduction of these new or additional services results in any change to the way we collect or process your personal data we will provide you with more information and additional terms or policies. Unless stated otherwise when we introduce these new or additional services, they will be subject to this Policy.
The aim of this Policy is to:
- Ensure that you understand what personal data we collect about you, the reasons why we collect and use it, and who we share it with;
- Explain the way we use the personal data that you share with us in order to give you a great experience when you are using the Vision Villa Service; and
- Explain your rights and choices in relation to the personal data we collect and process about you and how we will protect your privacy.
We hope this helps you to understand our privacy commitment to you. For information on how to contact us if you ever have any questions or concerns, then please see the ‘How to Contact Us’ section 13 below. Alternatively, if you do not agree with the content of this Policy, then please remember it is your choice whether you want to use the Vision Villa Service.
3. Your rights and your preferences: giving you choice and control
You may be aware that a new European Union law, called the General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR” gives certain rights to individuals in relation to their personal data. Accordingly, we have implemented additional transparency and access controls in our Manage Subscriptions centre to help users take advantage of those rights. As available and except as limited under applicable law, the rights afforded to individuals are:
- Right of Access – the right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process about you;
- Right to Rectification – the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to Erasure – the right to request that we delete your personal data;
- Right to Restrict – the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data;
- Right to Object –
- the right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- the right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to Data Portability – the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service; and
- Right not to be subject to Automated Decision-making – the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
In order to enable you to exercise these rights with ease and to record your preferences in relation to how Vision Villa uses your personal data please contact us by emailing to email@example.com.
4. Controllers of Personal Information
- Any personal information provided to or gathered by VisionVillaResort.com is controlled by GeniusU Pte Ltd, Entrepreneurs Institute (Wealth Dynamics Pte Ltd), Entrepreneur Resorts Pte Ltd (together the data controllers). Vision Villa Resort, at Jl. Pantai Masceti, Medahan, Kec. Blahbatuh, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80581, Indonesia acts as data processor on behalf of the data controllers.
5. Types of information we gather
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at VisionVillaResort.com. We use the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our store and website, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising the Vision Villa experience for you, improving our website/ apps, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses VisionVillaResort.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Vision Villa on other websites.
- Mobile: When you download or use apps created by Vision Villa or its subsidiaries and, where applicable, have requested or consented to location services, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as search results, and other personalised content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open email from VisionVillaResort.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your subscriptions by reviewing them or unsubscribing.
- Information From Other Sources: we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
6. What About Cookies?
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Vision Villa’s content, products, and services.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on our sites and third-party sites.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyse the performance of our services.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
7. Does VisionVillaResort.com Share the Information it Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Vision Villa shares customer information only as described below and with Entrepreneur Resorts, Entrepreneurs Institute (Wealth Dynamics Pte Ltd) and GeniusU, and the subsidiaries which GeniusU controls. All of which are subject to this Privacy Notice, or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Vision Villa customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
- Protection of Vision Villa and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of Vision Villa, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in a way that is contrary to the commitments made in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
8. How Secure is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
9. What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site does not currently, but may, include third-party advertising and links to other Websites.
10. What Information Can I Access?
Vision Villa gives you access to the information provided on the website, as well as being able to ask Vision Villa what information (i.e. booking data) they may have under your name.
11. What Choices Do I Have?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of Vision Villa features, like making a booking.
If you don’t want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your subscriptions accordingly.
If you don’t want us to use personal information that we gather to allow third parties to personalise advertisements we display to you, please drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with the request.
12. Are Children Allowed to Use VisionVillaResort.com?
Vision Villa doesn’t promote products to children. We however promote family rooms, activities and promotions suitable for children, for purchase by adults. If you’re under 18, you may use VisionVillaResort.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
13. How to Contact Us
- XL VISION VILLAS,
Vision Villa Resort,
Jl. Pantai Masceti, Medahan, Kec. Blahbatuh, Kabupaten Gianyar
80581 Bali, Indonesia
Tel: +62 361 950720