ROOM RATES AND CHECK IN POLICY
- Rates are subject to 10% Service Charge and 11% Government Tax.
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, we reserve the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years old.
- Check-in time is from 2:00 pm.
- Check-out time is by 12:00 pm.
- A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in for verification purpose.
- Please check with our Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out until 6:00 pm and a full-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6:00 pm.
- All children are welcome.
- Infant 0 to 2 years stays free of charge using existing bedding. Note, if you need a cot there may be an extra charge. (Subject to availability)
- By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that your stay subsequently shall be subject to our standard terms and conditions.
- We own the rights to cancel the reservation if the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
- We shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Vision Villa Resort is a non-smoking property.
- We have 2 friendly dogs living on site.
- If you need to change the date of your event and/or booking, you can do so up until 90 days prior to the event start date, without penalty charges.
- Changes made less than 90 days from start of your booking or event, will result in the loss of your deposit.
- Cancellations made 30 days before arrival will be charged 50% of the booking costs.
- Cancellation within 14 days of arrival or “no show,” will be charged 100% of the booking costs.
- A 50% deposit is required at time of booking and will be charged to the credit card used to make the reservation. Please note : The total price of the reservation may be charged anytime after booking.
Vision Villa Resort strongly recommends that at the time of booking you purchase comprehensive travel insurance to cover items including but not limited to: loss of booking amount through cancellation, loss or damage to personal baggage, loss of money and medical expenses.
- To the extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties, guarantees, rights, remedies, liabilities and other terms implied or conferred by statute, custom or the general law that impose any liability or obligation on Vision Villa Resort are excluded under these Terms and Conditions.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions excludes, restricts or modifies the application of any provision, the exercise of any right or remedy, or the imposition of any liability under any international consumer protection legislation, provided that, to the extent that such law permits Vision Villa Resort to limit its liability, then Vision Villa Resort’s liability is limited to:
- in the case of services, supplying the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
- in the case of goods, replacing the goods, supplying equivalent goods or repairing the goods, or payment of the cost of replacing the goods, supplying equivalent goods or having the goods repaired.
EVENTS BEYOND CONTROL
Vision Villa Resort is not responsible for any loss arising out of any occurrences or conditions beyond its control, including but not limited to: flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, acts of terrorism, act of God, defects in vehicles, war, strikes, theft, delay, cancellation, civil disorder, disaster, Government regulations or changes in itinerary or schedule. All travel documents, observance of laws and government regulations are your responsibility.