ROOM RATES AND CHECK IN POLICY
- Rates are subject to 10% Service Charge and 11% Government Tax.
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, we reserve the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years old.
- Check-in time is from 2:00 pm.
- Check-out time is by 11:00 am.
- A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in for verification purpose.
- Please check with our Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out until 6:00 pm and a full-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6:00 pm.
- All children are welcome.
- Infant 0 to 2 years stays free of charge using existing bedding. Note, if you need a cot there may be an extra charge. (Subject to availability)
- By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that your stay subsequently shall be subject to our standard terms and conditions.
- We own the rights to cancel the reservation if the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
- We shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Vision Villa Resort is a non-smoking property.
- We have 2 friendly dogs living on site.
- Cancellations made 30 days before arrival will be charged 50% of the booking.
- Cancellation within 14 days of arrival or no show charged 100%
- A 50% deposit is required at time of booking and will be charged to the credit card used to make the reservation. Please note : The total price of the reservation may be charged anytime after booking.
- At Vision Villa Resort we offer wellness leaders, lifestyle coaches and bootcamps organisers the perfect venue for retreats of all kinds.
- We welcome you to plan your next group retreat with our team here at Vision Villa Resort.
- We do require 20% deposit to be settled at the soonest once the retreat is confirmed (Non Refundable) to guarantee the booking is confirmed.
- Rooming list and group itinerary is required within 30 days prior the arrival date for our internal record.
- Should there any decrease of length of stay or number of room booked within 45 days prior the arrival date, a full charge as original booking will be applied.
GENERAL GROUP BOOKINGS PAYMENT TERMS
- 30% deposit to be paid within 30 days from invoice
- 70% deposit to be paid not later than 90 days before the starting date of the program
- full payment to be received not later than 30 days before the starting date of the program
GENERAL GROUP BOOKINGS CANCELLATION POLICY
- 90 days before the starting date of the program – 20%
- 60 days before the starting date of the program – 50%
- 30 days before the starting date of the program – 100%